Had an interesting day today -
1. I finally sorted out my claim at the Jobcentre, I just have to go back on Monday and refund my previous tickets from last time. Although, my advisor said that my allowance might not be in my bank until Christmas Eve! I’m stressing about this now, it’s ridiculous, you get allowance every 2 weeks, I counted 2 weeks onwards from today and It should be in my bank on the 18th or the 20th! It’s stressing me out thinking that I might be able to buy my family any presents for Christmas!
daughter-of-rock-n-roll reblogged this from you and added:
Oh cool :D To do University or just the for the fact that it’s a great city?
When I think what I want to do in the future I feel excited, but it also makes me feel nervous, because I really want to succeed but I’m scared that I’ll fail…
My goals are -
1. To go University next year
2. To complete the whole 2 years of University and not fail.
3. To move to Wales permanently to get away from where I live.
4. Find people who will live with me in Wales in a flat or something.
5. Start a new life!
thestrypesxoxo said: Good luck for your new work! xx Though it is… cold. D: I sent you a friend request on fb if you’re okay with it!(You don’t have to accept it if you don’t want to though since that’s your private account!)
Thank you! :) Of course! The whole reason why I created a new account is so I can talk to people I actually like and trust ect aha :)
Aww thank you! :))